Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update World Cafe Questions

Hi Everyone:

Donna, Tom, and I have all weighed in once with three potential questions. We each selected the question:

How can we collaborate and enhance our community assests by focusing on learning as a core component of our town's culture? What do others think? Are we begining to build consensus on this question?

In terms of creatign forward movement, I also like the bold steps question Donna posed and the idea of Cumberland as a model in Tom's new question, so I tried combining.

If our success was completely guaranteed and Cumberland becomes a model for townwide learning, what bold steps might we choose?

I am still mulling over the others. I do like the idea of questions that define learning as part of a shared vision. I still like:

What would it look like if Cumberland were renown for being a "learning community" for all residents? I think that whatever question we chose, it should reference all residents.

Rosemary

No comments: